Cheesy Chicken CasseroleFrom dosh70 6 years ago
- 4 medium-sized chicken breasts, cooked and cubed shopping list
- (Other chicken can be substituted if you prefer dark meat, etc.) shopping list
- 1 lb. dried pasta shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds shopping list
- 1 sleeve Ritz-type crackers shopping list
- 1 stick salted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and cube chicken
- Cook pasta
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients EXCEPT for crackers and butter
- Evenly spread mixed ingredients into a greased 9X13 pan
- Melt butter.
- Crush crackers.
- Mix crackers and butter and spread over top of casserole.
- Place casserole in oven and bake for 30-45 minutes until heated through.
- I use nearly double the cheese as my whole family is addicted to cheese.