Christmas PicklesFrom kelawrence 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel cucumbers and remove seeds. Cut into 1 inch pieces. Cover with water and boil until tender.
- Drain water.
- Make a syrup of the sugar, vinegar, and oils. Bring the syrup to a boil and pour over the drained cucumbers. Let stand overnight.
- Drain (reserving liquid) and bring syrup to a boil again - pour over cucumbers and let stand for 3 hours.
- Then heat both syrup and cukes to a boil. Add the jars of cherries and juice once you remove the cukes from heat.
- Put in jars and seal in water-bath processing.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- teena28602 Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- choclytcandy IN
- suzzles Sherwood Park, CA
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- skyduchess Garland, TX
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- kelawrence Jonesville, VT
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔