Peach SyrupFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large sauce pan combine the peach liquid, cinnamon and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar has dissolved.
- Reduce heat when liquid mixture simmers, and cook at a low simmer, stirring occasionally until mixture thixkens.
- Add more sugar, if necessary, to thicken mixture to desired consistancy.
- Cool and store in a jar with a tight fitting or screw-on lid.
- Syrup will keep for up to 6 months on the shelf when sealed after each use.
- This has a lovely light peach aroma and flavor and can be used on pancakes, ice cream, cakes or any dessert where syrup is called for.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- ahmed1 Cairo, EG
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- cherjr Blackfoot, ID
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
Could use Splenda for this and have a low-fat syrup! Thanks Tippy!auntybea in Vernon loved it
wow great tast thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
oh yummmmmmmmmmm thats greatminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!