ELVIS PRESLEYS HOMEMADE VEGETABLE SOUPFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
- 1 large can whole tomatoes shopping list
- 2 pounds fresh stew meat shopping list
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 5 pieces of garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 boxes frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 2 cups diced white potatoes shopping list
- 1 can cream style corn shopping list
- 1/2 cup okra shopping list
- 1/2 cup catsup shopping list
- 2 Tbsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook together meat, onion, celery, bell pepper, garlic, and tomatoes
- in a large stock pot over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring
- Add mixed vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Then mix in corn, potatoes, okra, catsup, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 30 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve hot with corn bread.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating10 people
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the king well its gotta be good then.thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
thank you, thank you very much! I bet this is good on a cold winter day with some cornbread!
Hope you are feeling good!jett2whit in Union City loved it
The rest of the family is playing Elvis monopoly right now! I love Elvis so I have to give this five forks.m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!