Blue cheese crust for grilled steaksFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 pound good quality blue cheese shopping list
- 1/2 pound cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup parley, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves roasted garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 3-5 splashes Tabasco or as desired shopping list
- Grilled tender steaks shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- After cooked steaks have rested,spread over top of steaks.
- Place steaks under preheated broiler and broil for 3-4 minutes or until crust is golden brown around edges.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
This is simply the best way to top a steak, well, one of the best of the toppers! I can't neglect mushrooms in wine, or bearnaise!! Good stuff, like this method the best.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I love blue cheese and this sounds really good over a good steak. Yummers. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
tasty thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!