Baked Penne With Sausage and ZucchiniFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
- 3 medium zucchini, trimmed & halved lengthwise shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 lb. hot italian sausage, casing removed shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 cup light cream or half and half shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 lb. Fontina cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 lb. penne shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 2 1/2 qt. dish.
- In skillet, heat oil and add sausage. Cook until not pink. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add onion to oil and cook untill soft (about 5 minutes).
- Add zucchini and pepper and cook about 8 minutes.
- Return sausage to pan, add cream and oregano. Bring to a boil.
- Add half of the cheese and stir until melted.
- Meanwhile you've cooked the pasta. Toss all together.
- Put all in a baking dish. Top with the other half of the cheese.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating4 people
You do have GREAT recipes!
Thanks for sharing !
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
My kids would make this disappear in no time. Wow, sounds so yummy!trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
This sounds very good, high 5. Have a very good night...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!