Hot Crab SandwichFrom blondeberry 7 years ago
- can crab meat shopping list
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup each, diced celery, chopped ripe olives shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. minced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 3 English muffins - split shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the well-drained crab with the next 6 ingredients.
- Butter the split English muffins.
- Spread the mixture over the English muffin halves.
- Broil until light brown and bubbly.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating5 people
Love the sturdiness of the English muffins for this! You got my 5!auntybea in Vernon loved it
wow! OH! wow! yummyjeannej in Raleigh loved it
Oh heaven! These remind me of the open-face crab melts that I had when we vacationed in Alaska, only there was more melty cheese on top! This makes me want to go back. Thanks for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!