Pigs in a BlanketFrom tippystclair 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Divide the dough in half and roll out to about a 1/8-inch sheet (use flour sparingly to keep the dough from sticking).
- Place half the franks on the dough leaving enough dough around each to wrap around the sides and ends when the dough is cut.
- Cut the dough with a knife or pizza wheel.
- Lightly coat each frank with mustard, then brush the edges of the dough with the egg wash to seal the pastry.
- Wrap the franks in the dough, tucking in the ends and sides and pinching the seams closed.
- Arrange on a buttered baking sheet seamed-sides down.
- Repeat the procedure with the remainder of the dough and franks, then chill in the refrigerator at least ten minutes before baking (you can store them up to two days before baking)..
- Bake for ten minutes or until the crust is golden.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating7 people
Alright Columbo! Made these and they all disappeared! They are very tasty!jett2whit in Union City loved it
My oldest will love these... who am I kidding, so will I. Its a keeper.debwin in Toronto loved it
I like the tasty mustard touch. Thanks for the post, hubby and kid love you.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!