Macaroni SaladFrom karenkola 5 years ago
- 1 lb macaroni shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 4 shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 chopped onion (optional) shopping list
- 2 thinly sliced cucumbers shopping list
- tomatoes (optional) shopping list
- Cubes of cheese (cheddar) shopping list
- ½ can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk shopping list
- ½ cup vinegar shopping list
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 ½ cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni; drain and cool; add a little western dressing to macaroni as it cools.
- Add vegetables and mix well.
- Combine milk, vinegar, sugar, mayo, salt and pepper. Add to macaroni mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and chill at least 4 hours before serving – overnight is better.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkarenkola Blair, NE
The Rating5 people
Oh I like the western dressing idea! I haven't had it in a long time, sound yummy.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
This sounds exactly what I've been looking for! Could'nt find a salad like this that suited my tastebuds, but I guess now I did!!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
wow super recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!