Chinese Pork Chops Less SugarFrom gigilovescats2 7 years ago
How to make it
- Add first 5 ingredients together in a gallon ziploc bag. Keep about 1/4 c. of mixed marinade in separate container.
- Poke holes in the pork chops with a fork and place in the bag with the marinade.
- Let marinate for at least 6 hours.
- I personally put in bag one night and cook the next.
- Using an outdoor or indoor grill cook pork chops about 20 min on each side.
- Before taking up, spoon the extra marinade over the pork chops, cook just about 1 min.
- Take the porkchops off the grill and serve!