Bread Pudding With Spinach Ham And Gruyere CheeseFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 4 each large egg whites shopping list
- 4 each large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary shopping list
- 4 cups italian or French bread, crusts removed if desired, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1/2 pound, 4-6 slices) shopping list
- 5 cups chopped spinach , wilted shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped jarred roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1 cup diced ham steak (5 ounces) shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded gruyere cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat an 11-by-7-inch glass baking dish or a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Make the custard: whisk egg whites, eggs and milk in a medium bowl.
- Add mustard, pepper and rosemary: whisk to combine.
- Set aside
- Toss bread, spinach, roasted red peppers and ham in a large bowl.
- Add the custard and toss well to coat.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and push down to compact. Cover with foil.
- Bake until the custard has set, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and continue baking until the pudding is puffed and golden on top, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
Really nice Sparrow. Sounds scrumptious.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
mmmm, very original!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Anything Goes286 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
One Dish Meals33 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
Popeyes Paradise A Spinach Place66 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
Grouprecipes Rocks149 members