Stuffed PeppersFrom kari46 9 years ago
- 4 large green peppers, halved vertically shopping list
- 11/2 pounds ground meat(beef, pork or combination) shopping list
- 1 small onion, minced shopping list
- salt, pepper and garlic salt , to taste shopping list
- 11/2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- cheese to top, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Par boil peppers in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Brown meat, onions and seasonings. Drain.
- Mix rice, meat mixture and spaghetti sauce together
- Place peppers in 13"x 9" baking pan and fill with mixture, placing extra around peppers.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes at 350
- Remove foil and continue to bake for 15 minutes
- Top with sliced american cheese or grated parmesan.
The Cookkari46 Jonesborough, TN
The Rating7 people
great recipe high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I was looking for a new stuffed peppers recipe and found this one -- which sounds just right! I'll fix it tonight. Thanks for posting...and a 5 cause I'm sure to like it.bonjody in Branson loved it
A nice juicy stuffed pepper even though it looks dry coming out of the oven.
See Stuffed Peppers for additional comments.pointsevenout in Athens loved it