Bachelors Tomato PastaFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- penne pasta shopping list
- 2 lbs chopped tomatoes (any type) shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped fine) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 c dried parlsey shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 8 oz low fat mozzarella shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Add 1 can chicken broth tand pasta to stove top pot
- Add water and kosher salt
- Cook pasta following instructions on box.
- White pasta cooks, saute garlic, red pepper and oregano in olive oil.
- Add tomatoes, sauteeing lightly for 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, pasta, parsley, and cheese.
- Drizzle with vinegar.
- Serve hot or cold.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
sounds great love the recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This does sound really good and refreshing. Great post my friend, keep em coming. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Your little brother can cook? How cool is that! Love it!linebb956 in La Feria loved it