Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake SquaresFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate wafer or cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup of melted butter shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 3 pkgs regular or light cream cheese, softened at room temp. shopping list
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 8 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping cream shopping list
- OR use your favorite hot fudge ice cream topping shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese in electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients in order, beating well after each addition.
- Pour batter over crust and bake in preheated 325°F oven 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Heat the chips andwhipping cream in a glass measuring cup or bowl for 2 minutes just until chocolate is melted.
- Stir until well-combined.
- Spread evenly over cheesecake.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares just before serving.
- (Photo comes from eaglebrand.com)
People Who Like This Dish 10
- taylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
- debwin Toronto, CA
- ahmed1 Cairo, EG
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- mel36 Nottingham, GB
- 3boysmama New Castle, PA
- cypress Tallahassee, FL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating10 people
I want one now they look and sound wonderful!desertgal in Billings loved it
Wow, excellent recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Amazing recipe, good stuff.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!