Fluffy eggless pancakesFrom hitomi 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl sift together the dry ingredients
- Add the milk, vinegar, and melted butter
- Whisk until there are only a few lumps
- Ladle onto a medium hot skillet
- Flip when the first side is golden brown
- Remove when the second side is golden brown
The Cookhitomi Portland, OR
The Rating5 people
I am anxious to try these as we are attempting to cut back on eggs in our house. You've got my 5 forks for a great recipe!chacha in New York loved it
Great recipe! Thanks for sharing! ^_^alt276 in loved it
If you can get past the baking powder taste, they're OK.
See Fluffy Eggless Pancakes for more mastications.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!