Easy Pineapple Swirl Coffee CakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix 2/3 cup dry cake mix with brown sugar and butter; add nuts.
- Beat eggs slightly; blend in sour cream and remainder of cake mix (it will remain lumpy). Put half of batter into the prepared pan. Top with pineapple and crumb mixture; add rest of batter.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- thegoodwitch Nowhere, Us
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- michelle73 Melville, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
Great post! ;)angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
yoo- hoo its me again hahahah great one toominitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh my gosh! I forgot to buy pineapple! I have everything else! I might have to make a special trip.
jett2whit in Union City loved it