Coffee - Nut CupsFrom cholena 8 years ago
- 125 g dark baking chocolate , melted shopping list
- 20 foil cases shopping list
- Filling : shopping list
- 50 g chopped white chocolate shopping list
- 1 tbsp whip cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp Tia Maria coffee liqueur ( A dark, medium-bodied coffee liqueur made from a fine blend of cane spirit, jamaican coffee, vanilla and sugar) shopping list
- 20 coffee beans shopping list
- Topping : shopping list
- 25 g melted white chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Keep the dark chocolate in a bowl over simmering water until melted .
- When it's warm , pour 1 tsp into each cases and use a brush to coat the inside without any gaps .
- Turn it upside down on a wire rack until it's set .
- Set aside the remaining dark chocolate .
- Stir over simmering water , the cream , white chocolate and the Tia Maria ( if using ) until melted .
- Cool abit and spoon inside the case .
- Keep the coffee bean inside the cases .
- Melt the set aside dark chocolate again and spoon over the coffee beans and cover evenly .
- Melt the white chocolate and pipe a C on top .
- Set .
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating8 people
yeah great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wonderfull Cholena...Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I have this recipe it´s awsome!!! thanks Cholenamagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!