Curried Hot WingsFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 2 lbs. chicken wings, tips removed and sectioned shopping list
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of clover honey shopping list
- 3/4 tsp of mustard powder shopping list
- 2 tsp of curry powder shopping list
- 1 tsp of garlic powder or 2 cloves of minced fresh shopping list
- 1 tsp of salt shopping list
- 2 1/2 tbsp or more of favorite hot sauce (recommend PIck-a-Peppa) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of cider vinegar shopping list
- generous splash of white vermouth shopping list
- 1/2 cup of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Section and tip the chicken wings.
- Whisk spices and liquid together in medium bowl.
- Add to large resealable plastic bag, add chicken.
- Massage to coat well and leave in refrigerator to marinate for 4 hours.
- Prepare coals to medium heat.
- Grill for 6 minutes per each side.
- (I use powder instead of fresh garlic, so it won't burn on the grill)
- Serve with a minty cooling yogurt dip.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
These look super!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Mmmmmm, sounds absolutely delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh my goodness, I'm going to triple Bluewaterandsand's Mmmmmmmmmmm ;) Thank you so very much for sharing this excellent recipe!!! It's a 5 fork recipe all the way!lor in Toronto loved it