Peanut Butter Cookie Cup TemptationsFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- ½ cup butter shopping list
- ½ cup brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup white sugar shopping list
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1¼ cups flour shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 48 to 60 Reese’s peanut butter cups, wrappers removed shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter, both sugars and peanut butter; beat in egg and extract.
- Add remaining ingredients, EXCEPT peanut butter cups; mix well.
- Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray; shape dough into 1” balls and place each ball into a mini muffin tin (you can also place them into paper mini baking cups, if desired).
- Bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes, until just lightly browned.
- Remove tins from oven and push a peanut butter cup into the center of each ball; bake 1 more minute.
- Cool completely before storing in a covered container. No need for refrigeration.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating12 people
Yep these are very good, I've made them plenty of times. Great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
plenty good! Watch out for the peanut butter bandit! These have my name all over 'em!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Too good to be true...it's a pity I can't get peanut butter cups here in Australia. This recipe will have to wait until I return home....yum!debwin in Toronto loved it