Pineapple Upside-Down CakeFrom gardenladyzoe 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional shopping list
- 1 can crushed pineapple shopping list
- cake Batter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- vanilla, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Using a 10 1/2" cast iron skillet, melt butter. Add one cut brown sugar and chopped nuts. Add can of crushed pineapple.
- 2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix one cup sugar, four egg yolks beaten slightly, one teaspoon baking powder, one cup flour, 1/4 cup boiling water, and vanilla to taste. Beat the four egg whites and add them last.
- 3. Pour the batter over pineapple mixture and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before turning over onto a cake plate.
The Cookgardenladyzoe Snyder, OK
The Rating5 people
I love Pineapple upside down cake
Michaeltrigger in loved it
my hubby's favorite cake of all time! got my 5jett2whit in Union City loved it