Tabasco PecansFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- 4 cups of pecans (you can cut the recipe in half) shopping list
- 1/2 stick of regular butter, melted shopping list
- 5-8 drops of Tabasco sauce (or hot sauce of your choice) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- * shopping list
- *Optional: shopping list
- garlic salt, bbq sauce, lime juice, lemon juice (all used very sparingly) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix pecans and butter and salt in a bowl.
- Place this mixture on a baking sheet covered in foil and bake for 15 minutes OR until lightly browned. (By the time you smell smell them cooking, they are usually done.)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- **If you want to make these really spicy, add some Habanero Hot sauce instead of the regular Tabasco sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
mama mia! These are a treat!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
yummmmmmm sounds greatflirty_go1 in Brewton loved it