Mango Pineapple CrumbleFrom myrna 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp brown sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon, divided shopping list
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg, divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp allspice, divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 tsp vegan margarine (I used regular), divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- 3 mangoes, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1 inch cubes (2 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch cubes (2 1/2 cups) shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- coat 8 inch baking dish with non-stick spray
- combine flour, oats, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/4 tsp allspice and salt in medium bowl
- add 4 tbsp margarine and rub with fingertips until mixture forms coarse meal.
- stir in coconut and nuts
- combine remaining brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice in a large bowl with mangoes and pineapple.
- transfer to baking dish
- sprinkle topping over fruit mixture
- bake for 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and juices bubble
- serve with ice cream, of course!
The Cookmyrna Leuven, BE
The Rating4 people
I love the blend of tropical fruits, so refreshing in the summer! Have a wonderful wedding!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
How lovely -- a nice deviation from the berry crumbles!auntybea in Vernon loved it
great onemidgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!