Nanaimo BarsFrom lenora 8 years ago
- ***Bottom Layer*** shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- ***custard Layer*** shopping list
- 3 tbsp unsalter butter, softened shopping list
- 3 tbsp. whole milk or light cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp. instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 2 cups confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- ***Glaze*** shopping list
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter shopping list
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare a 9 inch square pan.
- Bottom Layer: Combine ingredients. Press into the prepared pan. Chill.
- Custard Layer: Combine butter, milk, vanilla, and instant pudding . Blend in confectioners sugar. Spread over bottom layer. Chiil at least 15 minutes.
- Glaze: melt chocolate and butter. Spread over custard layer. Chill. Store in refrigerator, covered up to 1 month.
The Cooklenora Oak Park, MI
The Rating2 people
One month?!! Do they last that long? I don't think they would last 1 night at our house. These sound divinely delicious.jett2whit in Union City loved it
The chocolate-egg-butter-sugar base has to be cooked in a doubler boiler!!! Then fold in the graham crumbs, coconut, nuts.
Do not eat it raw!!Cosmicmother in Canada loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!