Gnocchi And Sausage BakeFrom moxie2burn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add gnocchi, and cook until tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown the sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until evenly browned. Slice into chunks or crumble.
- Drain grease, and stir in the spaghetti sauce.
- Remove from heat, and carefully mix in the cooked gnocchi.
- Transfer to a casserole dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly.
- ** you can also mix extra mozzarella into the sauce before adding the gnocchi, if you want it extra cheesey **
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating4 people
Love gnocchi and love sausage. This sounds fabulous. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love to make fresh gnocchi from scratch along with fresh tomato sauce. This versatile recipe is one I could make and bring to a party.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
simple & easy-thanks!triquetra33 in Meriden loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!