Yummy Bison BallsFrom paintgirl 8 years ago
- 1 Lb ground bison meat shopping list
- 1/2 cup oatmeal ground up in blender shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1-2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp marjoram shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup egg beaters shopping list
- 2-3 splash worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 350 and spary a cookie sheet with pam. Let pan heat in oven while you form meat balls.
- Grind oat meal in blender to almost a powder.
- Mix all above ingredients.
- Make meat mixture into 16 golf ball sized balls.
- Cook for 10 minutes then turn over for the last 6 minutes to brown on all sides.
- Feel free to add a zingy BBQ sauce once out of the oven or any sauce you like..