Moo Ping- Thai BarbecueFrom hitomi 4 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the pork into thin slices that can be skewered- almost frozen meat works best to slice thin
- In a large ziploc bag add the sugar, garlic, fish sauce, soy sauce, oil, and cream of coconut. Mix well.
- Add the pork and squish the bag around
- Let this marinate for at least 8 hours.
- Place the meat on skewers and then onto the grill, or if pieces of pork are large you can skip the skewers
- Grill until the pork is well done.
The Cookhitomi Portland, OR
The Rating5 people
Oh yummmmmmm i love the coconut in it... it all sounds too good im gonna try this one thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thank you so much for posting this! Bool Kogi is my absolute favorite, and I have been looking for the Thai equivalent, not to mention something for pork for about four years. For whatever reason, I just couldn't find anything that really suited me...moreshine in Rainier loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!