PARTY PINWHEELSFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 package (.4 oz.) ranch salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1/2 C. minced sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 C. minced celery shopping list
- 1/4 C. sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 C. sliced stuffed olives shopping list
- 3 to 4 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth.
- Add red pepper, celery, onions and olives; mix well.
- Spread about 3/4 cup on each tortilla.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Yield: 15 to 20 servings
- These will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating2 people
Very nice filling. I like the tortilla wrap style, it looks so pretty on the appetizer plate especially when you use those fancy tortillas, like spinach or tomato. Very festive and a nice post. Party food at it's finest, Gem.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!