Grilled Potato Cesar SaladFrom toleliz 7 years ago
- 24 small new potatoes (white, red or mixed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled Caesar dressing or your own homemade version shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 8 oz. bacon, cooked or I used a package of purchased cooked bacon bits shopping list
- 2 green onions or some chives, thinly sliced shopping list
- parmesan cheese, freshly shaved shopping list
- salt & freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Clean potatoes and place in saucepan covered with cold water. Add some salt to the water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until cooked. Drain well and put the pan briefly back on the heat so that any excess moisture will evaporate. This step can be done earlier in the day.
- Cut potatoes in half or leave whole if small enough. Place in bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Place in grilling basket and grill over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Place potatoes in medium sized serving bowl. Add bacon, green onions and Caesar dressing. Toss to coat and season with more salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperature garnished with freshly shaved Parmesan cheese.