Upside - Down Strawberry Cheesecake SquaresFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 cup fat-free strawberry yogurt shopping list
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese shopping list
- 4 oz low-fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar (or Splenda) shopping list
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh (or thawed frozen) strawberries shopping list
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9" square pan with plastic wrap, leaving 4-inch overhang.
- With electric beaters, mix yogurt, cheeses and sugar in medium bowl until smooth.
- Whisk gelatin and water together in small microwavable bowl and let stand 2 minutes.
- Microwave on 40-50 seconds to dissolve gelatin, then beat into yogurt mixture.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Pour into prepared pan, smooth with spatula.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, spinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Return to fridge and chill 1 hour or until firm.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Seems simple , nice yet yummylicious . Thx Jo Jocholena in Food World loved it
Yum! I always appreciate a good low-fat recipe. I can't wait to try these!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Can I vote twice? Thank you-these look fabulous and it sounds like such a refreshing recipe for the summer time-and low calorie to boot! Perfect!toleliz in Burlington loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth447 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members