Stuffed Avocado with LobsterFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1 small lobster baked in oven and meat removed shopping list
- Several ripe avocados shopping list
- chopped cilantro shopping list
- cooked kernel corn shopping list
- chopped red onion shopping list
- chopped red tomato shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 Tbs hot mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Decoratively slice the avocado in half and remove the avocado from the shell, leaving shell intact.
- Dice the lobster meat and set aside.
- Dice the avocado and vegetables and set aside.
- Make sauce by whisking all ingredients and then place in a plastic squeeze bottle.
- Sprinkle over some of the diced cilantro and vegetables. Squeeze the sauce decoratively around the plate.
- Presentation: Mix the avocado and lobster meat and spoon into shell
- Source: Empress of China Restaurant
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I can tell we are going to love it!!! Thanks for the post:)raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Love the pairing of the lobster with the avacado, I know I'm gonna love this! High 5!laurakaay in Oroville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!