Summer Tuna SaladFrom markeverett 8 years ago
- 2 cans chunk light tuna, drained shopping list
- 3 dill pickles shopping list
- 1 bread & butter (or sweet) pickle shopping list
- 6 green large green olives shopping list
- 2 pickled hot peppers shopping list
- 3 pickled garlic cloves shopping list
- 8 mini-English muffins or 4 regular, split in half shopping list
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- In your food processor, process the pickles, olives, garlic and peppers together.
- Add tuna and pulse a for few seconds.
- Add mayonnaise, pulse
- Toast English muffin halves.
- Scoop tuna salad onto muffins and serve.
- NOTE: You could add sliced cheese to the top and broil for 2 - 3 minutes before serving.
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
The Rating6 people
I LOVE the addition of spicy olives in tuna. OMG, this has to be fabulous. Going to make today. Thank you. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
wonderful! I love olives in tune!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Very filling! And easy to adjust or change to your tastes, or occasion.Kristiemarie in Halifax loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!