Strawberry Ooey Gooey Butter CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package strawberry cake shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 4 large eggs, divided shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberry shopping list
- sweetened whipped cream(optional) shopping list
- Strawberry for garnish garnish(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Press mixture
- into bottom of prepared pan.
- In a separate large bowl, beat cream cheese and 3 eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners sugar until combined. Stir in strawberries. Spoon mixture over cake mixture; bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is set.
- Cool completely; cut into squares to serve. Garnish with sweetened
- whipped cream and strawberries, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Yes Henrie, you are on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!magali777 in Mexico loved it
I love the ooey goooey goodness too!! You're on a roll Henrie!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I love the ooey gooeys cakes .yummy nice recipe strawberry my fav.............. thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it