Chinese Chicken WingsFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Minced Fresh ginger Root shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 2 green onions And Tops, Cut Into Thin Slices shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Slivered Fresh ginger Root shopping list
How to make it
- Disjoint the chicken wings; discard tips (or save for stock).
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, minced ginger and garlic in a large bowl; stir in chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken;
- reserve marinade.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Lightly coat chicken pieces with cornstarch; add to skillet and brown slowly on all sides.
- Remove chicken; drain off fat. Stir water and reserved marinade into same skillet.
- Add chicken; sprinkle green onions and slivered ginger evenly over
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Like I said.. no frills just a simple dish.. but good.. I like to add some brown sugar to sweeten a bit..to the sauce.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating9 people
Love Chinese chicken wings....thank you, Ma'am! High 5!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Yes... I say like Pat... Wooo Hooo!!! I really love your recipe... 5!berry in Winter Park loved it
I can taste these now - 5 from me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!