Gluten free Seasoned pizza crustFrom lincolntoot 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free French bread/pizza mix posted on site shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry milk powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian pizza seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast granules shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 cup warm water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease pizza pan
- Blend the dry ingredients in medium bowl/set aside.
- (reserve some of the water)Place wet ingredients in the bowl of your mixer and blend. Turn mixer to low and add the flour mix. Add more water if needed to get a firm dough that can still spread. Beat on high for 3 1/2 minutes
- Spoon the dough onto the prepared pan and spread in a circle about 12 inches in diameter, making sure the edges are rased to contain the sauce. I find an offset spatula works well for this. Turn the pan forcing the dough to thin out except at the edges.
- Let rise about 10 minutes then bake for 10 minutes while preparing toppings.
- Spread on choices of sauces, cheeses and meats then bake again about 22 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 10
- CrystalRainbow Nowhere, Us
- mizsteaks Hillsboro, OR
- twilightrose Denver/ Nederland♥, CO
- fallenangel8612 Manhattan, KS
- hermitress North Lauderdale, FL
- carmensmith Xining, CN
- glutenfree Nashville, TN
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- lincolntoot Freehold, NJ
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔