Queso Flameado Flaming CheeseFrom linebb956 7 years ago
- 12 ounces Mexican chorizo (beef or pork) shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) round Asadero cheese (or other white melting cheese) we have used Jack, mozzarella and provolove, as long as it is a REAL cheese. shopping list
- 1 green pepper sliced thin shopping list
- Crumbled chiles shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- fresh corn or flour tortillas, as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Heat chorizo in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 6 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat, cool slightly and spoon off most of the fat.
- Slice cheese into 1-inch cubes; place half in a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with half the chorizo the green peppers and remaining cheese. Top with remaining chorizo. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until creamy and bubbly.
- Remove from oven.
- Top mixture with crumbled chiles, green onions and cilantro. Serve immediately with tortillas. Use a spoon to serve on the tortillas.
- Great for game watching, movie watching or just plain eating! The smell is awesome!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating5 people
MMmmmmmm...this sounds good....I could use a bowl of it right now..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
This sounds terrific! What a great dish, I think instant love is a perfect description. Can't wait to pull this out and surprize the football nuts around here.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
YOWZA!!! Bookmarking this and giving it a lip smacking 5. Thanks for sharingdanadooley in Singapore loved it