Crispy Garlicky Parmesan ChickenFrom sparow64 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine soup mix & mayo
- Combine parmesan and bread crumbs
- Dip chicken in soup mixture then bread crumb mixture (I like to brush the mayo mixture on with a silicone brush so it goes on thinner and is less messy)
- On baking sheet, arrange chicken.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until done.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
This looks delicious!pleclare in Framingham loved it
I like this one it's garlic chicken with a cheese twist.......OH YEAH BUDDY......Big 5 for this onegrizzlybear in loved it
hi sparrow i like this recipe yummmmmm thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!