Orange-Oregano DressingFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice, preferably freshly squeezed shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano or 3/4 teaspoon dried shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in a jar. Cover and shake to combine.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per 2-tablespoon serving: 27 calories; 2 g fat (0 g sat, 1 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrate; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 165 mg sodium; 41 mg potassium.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Just look at the color of this dressing, Then take a whiff of the fragrance from the orange zest and you know you have a winner.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Outstanding recipe, m'dear - I love playing with homemade dressings and this one is whispering my name. Printing this out to try - thanks so much! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
This would also be great as a marinade! Dress up my chicken! Great post..linebb956 in La Feria loved it