Coffee Crisp BarsFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup "light" margarine (I use Becel) shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk (I used potato milk, but soy or rice would work too) shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 7 "snack size" coffee Crisp bars (16g each), chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly coat the bottom only of a 9' pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt margarine in a large bowl.
- Beat in sugar and milk.
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and baking powder, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in candy pieces.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
What a great way to use one of my favorite chocolate bars. This cake sounds delicious '5' for surebrianna in loved it
I like using chopped candy bars in my dessert specially with such a great coffe taste. Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
thanks great tasty recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
On A Budget557 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members