Sweet Potatoes in Orange CupsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 oranges shopping list
- 24 ounces cooked sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter at room temperature shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Halve and squeeze oranges then save juice and orange cups.
- Put orange cups in large buttered baking dish.
- Combine sweet potatoes, orange juice, butter, brown sugar, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and pepper.
- Mix until smooth then fill orange cups with sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 25 minutes then sprinkle with paprika before serving.
- After cooking and while still warm cut potatoes into cubes.
- Gently toss together potatoes, onions and salad dressing then dust with pepper.
- Garnish with fresh chives then serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- forevertreasures Lincoln, IL
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- swafaa Brampton, CA
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- lovemybirds Dayton, OH
- bulloney Berkeley, CA
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
yummers is right thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This looks like thanksgiving to me..luscious!Great chef.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Sounds delish!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!