Pineapple Yogurt DipFrom falafel_fanatic 8 years ago
How to make it
- Process cream cheese, yogurt, pineapple and SplENDA Granulated Sweetener in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Spoon into a serving dish; cover and chill.
- Serve with an assortment of freshly sliced fruit.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- goodhomecooking Tucson, AZ
- lowcountrycook Mt Pleasant, SC
- jessicacarr New York
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating4 people
wow love this recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
great and added it to our new group "I'll give you four, you give me more" great recipe...thanks so much...puddlewonderfulpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Sounds good. Something new to try. Thanks for sharing. You have my 5.goodhomecooking in Tucson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!