Sugar Free Strawberry PieFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers or sugar free vanill wafers or vanilla cookies shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar substitute shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 - 3 oz package sugar-free strawberry jello shopping list
- 1 - 3 oz package sugar-free vanilla pudding shopping list
- 2 cups bliling water shopping list
- 4 cups sliced strawberries shopping list
- 24 whole strawberries, stems removed shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crushed crackers or cookies with sugar substitute and margarine.
- Press into a ceramic tart pan or quiche pan that has fluted sides.
- Place in refrigerator to set while mixing filling.
- Mix.jello and pudding with boiling water.
- Place in refregerator to cool.
- When jello mixture starts to set up, mix in sliced strawberries.
- Pour into pie crust .
- Decorate top with whole strawberries (see photo).
- Refrigerate until completely set, at least 3 hours.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating6 people
Great post, am now looking for the sugar free stuff...this sounds really good!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
thanks for remembering those who can't eat much sugar! Sounds so goodjett2whit in Union City loved it
That looks fantastic Kath :-) I'm saving this to try for sure!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!