Baked Artichokes And TomatoesFrom keni 8 years ago
- 1 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 1lb(about) artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2pts cherry tomatoes or the same amount regular tomatoes, wedged shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, croutons or stuffing mix, crushed shopping list
- 6oz fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In 9X13 baking dish, place artichokes, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Pour about 1/2 the butter over them and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine rest of butter, bread crumbs, cheese, and a bit more salt and pepper(if needed, depending on bread crumbs, used) in bowl.
- Sprinkle bread crumb topping over vegetables.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, until heated through and topping is crunchy.