Apple Turtle cakeFrom magali777 8 years ago
- FOR THE cake shopping list
- 420 grs flour shopping list
- 5 grs cinnamon shopping list
- 2 grs. baking soda shopping list
- 2 grs. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of oil shopping list
- 200 grs sugar shopping list
- 200 grs caster sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups apples shredded shopping list
- 120 grs. walnuts chopped shopping list
- FOR THE cheese frosting shopping list
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese shopping list
- 120 grs. powder sugar sifted shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 120 grs. butter shopping list
How to make it
- FOR THE CAKE
- Mix eggs, sugar, then little by little the oil, then the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, then all the powders, and finaly the apples and the walnuts pour into a baking pan. Bake for 45 min aprox 325 degrees.
- FOR THE FROSTING
- Cream butter and sugar in mixer.
- add cream cheese, and vanilla..
- Take out the cake from the oven, cool down .dd the cream cheese frosting.
- With a pipe make decorations of dulce de leche.and add some annise flowers.
- For decoration is needed an anisse flower
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating8 people
This looks and sounds absolutely divine, Magali hon. I will be trying this very soon - I love everything about it. Thank you so much!
I hope you have a sweet weekend...
Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Saved for sure Magali!! Look great as always.Thanks for sharing such proffetional one with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
sounds really delicious!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!