Cornflake Nut CookiesFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add salt and vanilla to egg whites and beat until stiff.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Fold in Corn Flakes and chopped nuts.
- Drop by big spoonsful on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from pan at once.
- Yields about 3 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
simple easy good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
these are really good cookies. I had a recipe but lost it until now! Thanks!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Yummmmmo! :) I love cereal & nuts! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!