Chocolate Amaretto Ice CreamFrom 22566 5 years ago
- 1 Can(12oz) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 Can(14oz) Eagle Brand milk shopping list
- 1 Pint heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 Boxes(3.9oz each)chocolate Fudge instant pudding mix shopping list
- 1 Carton(16oz)International Delight Amaretto Non-Dairy Creamer shopping list
- (available in the dairy section) shopping list
- 2 Ounces semisweet chocolate Shaved shopping list
- 7 Cups whole milk shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,combine evaporated milk,eagle brand milk,whipping cream,pudding mixes and creamer.
- Blend with an electric mixer.
- Stir in shaved chocolate.
- Pour into freezer can holding at least 1-1/2 gallons and add whole milk to the "fill" line.
- Stir well with long-handled spoon.
- Let ripen 1 hour before serving
- Makes 1-1/2 gallons
People Who Like This Dish 8
- cherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- ronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
- familychef Peterborough, CA
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- darksong Memphis, TN
- angelgal New Philadelphia, OH
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔