Key Lime MuffinsFrom recipesforpeace 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Egg; beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup corn oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk or Soy/rice milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoon Grated lime peel shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift the first 4 ingredients together.
- Stir in the egg, butter, milk, limejuice, and peel, until just moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins full.
- Bake approximately 12-15 minutes (20 minutes may be too long)
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookrecipesforpeace Vancouver, WA
The Rating7 people
These muffins sound awesome! My oldest son loves lime so I will have to make these for him!gardenladyzoe in Snyder loved it
Love anything Key Lime, sounds great, thanks for posting, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
I love the addition of the soy milk - we always drink Silk soymilk. These sound awesome!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!