Wasabi Dill Salad DressingFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, minced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp wasabi powder shopping list
- 6 tbsp water shopping list
- 450g low-fat silken tofu shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp dillweed shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- In a small microwaveable dish, whisk together vegetable broth and cornstarch. Microwave 30 seconds - 1 minute, until clear and thick. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frypan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic, and cook until softened (around 5 minutes). Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add wasabi powder and half the water to a blender and pulse to mix.
- Add all remaining ingredients and puree.
- Store covered in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating7 people
I enjoy this stuff!midgelet in Eastern loved it
This was so absolutely delicious! I loved the flavour combinations. I didn't have silken tofu so I substituted sour cream, which seemed to work out okay. :)
I actually used this creamy dressing for a cold noodle salad. It was so yummy! I ...moregrumblebee in Calgary loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget558 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Back To Basics346 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members