Cheese-Stuffed Pasta ShellsFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef, crumble, brown and drain shopping list
- 1 32-oz jar spaghett sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 15-oz container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 8-oz pkg shredded mozzarella cheese (2 cups) shopping list
- 1 8-oz pkg manicotti - uncooked shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together the cooked meat, spaghetti sauce, water and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta and Parmesan cheese, eggs, pepper, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Stuff the raw manicotti with the cheese filling.
- In a 9 x 13 in. baking dish, arrange manicotti in single layer.
- Add meat sauce to completely cover.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Cover dish with saran plastic wrap.
- Cook on Medium-High for 30 to 35 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn during cooking.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!