Old Fashion Oatmeal Molasses CookiesFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp soda shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cups oatmeal shopping list
- 2 cups raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together the butter and the sugars.
- Add the eggs, molasses and vanilla
- Beat thoroughly.
- Add the flour, salt, soda and cinnamon.
- Lastly add the oatmeal, raisins and the nuts.
- Drop spoonsful on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In 375 degree oven, bake 10 - 15 min.
- Try not to eat all of these by yourself. ; )
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating4 people
wonderful recipe..wish I kept molasses in the pantry because I would bake these tonite!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
These sound delicious to me - a lover of oatmeal and molasses. I have everything in the pantry to make these but it was 100 F. here today -- I don't even want to use a burner let alone the oven!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Hey great cookie thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!