Sour Cream Macaroni CasseroleFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups of elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 small onion, minced shopping list
- 1 small can of mushrooms, chopped and drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped stuff olives shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon season salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper shopping list
- 1 can tuna, chopped ham or any other kind of meat shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttered soft bread crumbs shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and drain the macaroni.
- Cook onion, mushrooms, and green peppers in the butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add to macaroni with remaining ingredients, except last 2.
- Mix well and put in shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with crumbs and paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees for about 30 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating5 people
Bookmarked this for this weekend.. Got teens coming.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
They loved this. It's a keeper!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I made this recipe. I didn't have green pepper on hand, so I substituted some jarred red pepper. I won't do that again. HOWEVER, the overall flavor of this dish was really good. A nice change from the only standard tuna casserole my husband will eat ...morechef_betsy in Felton loved it